Crystal Healing Therapy
A crystal healing therapy may address an experienced problem or situation a person seeking healing may have.
If you seek to experience a crystal healing therapy you can prepare yourself by thinking about the following items:
- Find out what it is you need assistance with.
- A problem that you are experiencing may be a result of something that
you have manifested by your up-bringing, your constitution or your personal set of conditions and beliefs rather than from external causes.
- Taking responsibility for yourself by looking at how such conditions and patterns have come to be in effect will facilitate your healing greatly. You will be asked to sign a statement of personal intent and responsibility.
- Expect that you will be in a position to make decisions about your situation
- Clarify with the crystal healing facilitator you have chosen, what he or she is capable to do for you.
- Allow enough time before and after your therapy to process and integrate your experiences. Do not plan to go to a social event right after a therapy. Most ideal is to rest several hours after a therapy.
- A crystal healing therapy does not replace seeking medical assistance by licensed health care professional.
- Expect to experience part of yourself previously unknown to you.
- Expect to be treated professionally and in an ethical way, be sure to communicate with your facilitator if you have special concerns and sensitivities before the beginning of a therapy.
- In the Crystal Lotus Program of Crystal Healing our students are advised not to share images or messages they might receive during the therapy with clients, but encourage clients to have their own direct experience and encourage this process of self-discover by asking you pertinent questions. An ethical healer will not offer diagnosis or pronounce judgement in any area, instead he or she will support you though the stages of your personal healing.
- A crystal healing therapy may include placement of stones on your body, it is not necessary to remove any article of clothing for this to be successful.
- If you do not want hand-on-work please state this clearly, an experienced healer can work without physical contact, but might move in close proximity above your body.
- Gem Elixirs may be used as a supportive practice and maintenance for some clients. This is mainly for you to maintain your intent of healing and keep your energy channels to stay open longer.
- Crystal Healing can be performed as a Distance Healing with phone consultation before and/or after therapy.
- Crystal Healing can be used successfully in conjunction with other healing modalities such as Aromatherapy, Flower Essences, Massage Therapy and other hands on methods or within talk therapies and group meditations.
- Each Crystal Healer/Healing Arts Facilitator is responsible for maintaining high standards of their services directly to their clients.
Crystal Healing Therapy – Guidelines
These Crystal Healing Therapy Guidelines has been established by The Crystal Lotus and will be updated periodically. We encourage feed back and suggestions from both clients and facilitators regarding these crystal healing therapy suggestions.
Margherita Crystal Lotus, community builder at Chakra University on Facebook, and author of The Crystal Lotus Handbook – An Essential Guide to Crystals and crystal healing therapy.