Carnelian Meaning, Magical Properties, Carnelian Healing, and more!
Carnelian Meaning – History and Legend
Some of the oldest examples of human jewelry contained Carnelian. Carnelian is one of the oldest gemstones and protective stones in history. The burial robe of Pu-Abi, (a Sumerian Queen from the third millennium, B.C) had carnelian adornments in her burial robe. Egyptians carried it as a source of energy. Ancient Egyptian tombs are full of examples of Carnelian jewels, because of their belief in the stone’s power in the afterlife.
Read on for more on carnelian meaning – carnelian properties, carnelian healing and more…
Carnelian Meaning – Magical Carnelian Properties
- Enhances your creativity, individuality and courage
- Protects from anger, jealousy and fear
- Brings good luck and helps you fulfill your goals and desires
- Helps ease and remove sorrow
- Great stone for stabilizing energies in the home
Carnelian Meaning – Carnelian Healing Powers
- Carnelian owes its red-orange color to iron, so it is very effective in treating blood disorders and blocked arteries
- Promotes good digestion and helps you sleep better
- Treat menstrual cramps, infertility, kidney ailments and asthma
- Carnelian is a great energy booster and can give you extra pump to go through your day
Below you’ll find more on carnelian meaning including carnelian gemstone color, carnelian chakra information, carnelian birthstone and zodiac…
Carnelian Gemstone Color
Orange, red, brown
Carnelian Metaphysical Chakra Classification
Carnelian Gemstone Zodiac Star Sign
Taurus, Aries, Gemini, Virgo
Where is Carnelian Found?
Brazil, India, Uruguay, USA, South Africa, Australia
We hope you found our Carnelian Meaning article helpful! Read about many other gemstone meanings or visit our extensive crystal healing store to find carnelian gemstones and many other healing stones!