Garnet Meaning, Magical Properties, Garnet Healing, and more!
Garnet Meaning – History and Legend
Garnet jewelry has been found dating back to the Bronze Age (3000 BC). According to myth, Noah used garnet to illuminate the Ark and light his path. Knights and warriors decorated their weapons and shields with Garnets. Indian mythology calls Garnet the “Kundalini fire” (fire of eternal metamorphosis). In Hinduism and Buddhism it is seen as a holy stone that enlightens the soul and gives wisdom.
Read on for more on garnet meaning – garnet properties, garnet healing and more…
Garnet Meaning – Magical Garnet Properties
- Garnet is the ultimate stone of romantic love and passion!
- Enhances sensuality, sexuality, and intimacy
- Brings success in business ventures
- Protects from evil and is used for gentle spiritual healing
- Use garnet to provide protection from anything that might cause stress or injury to the mind, body or spirit
Garnet Meaning – Garnet Healing Powers
- Garnet protects from toxins and helps ward off infections
- Aids in the treatment of low blood pressure and disorders of the bones and spine
- Because of it’s warming energies, it is used therapeutically for aching muscles, arthritis and other discomforts relating to the joints
- Use garnet to stimulate circulation, boost energy and improve stamina
Below you’ll find more on garnet meaning including garnet gemstone color, garnet chakra information, garnet birthstone and zodiac…
Garnet Gemstone Color
Red, Dark red to Rust red. Also yellow, green and black
Garnet Metaphysical Chakra Classification
Root and Sacral Chakra
Garnet Gemstone Zodiac Star Sign
Taurus, Aries, Gemini, Virgo
Garnet Birth Stone Information
Garnet is the birthstone for January
Where is Garnet Found?
Bohemia, Madagascar, India, Canada, South Africa, Australia, USA.
We hope you found our Garnet Meaning article helpful! Read about many other gemstone meanings or visit our extensive crystal healing store to find garnet gemstones and many other healing stones!