Rose Quartz Meaning
Rose quartz Meaning, Magical Properties, Rose quartz Healing, and more!
Rose quartz Meaning – History and Legend
According to legend, Eros brought Rose quartz to earth in the hope that its beautiful color would arouse love and desire among people. It has been perceived as an important fertility stone for many centuries, as still is today.
Read on for more on rose quartz meaning – rose quartz properties, rose quartz healing and more…
Rose quartz Meaning – Magical Rose quartz Properties
- Rose Quartz is the ultimate stone of unconditional love!
- Opens the heart chakra to family love, platonic love, self-love and romantic love
- If you are an artist, this stone will enhance your creativity
- Heal emotional wounds and soothe a broken heart
- Feel and look younger
- Bring love and keep love in your life
Rose quartz Meaning – Rose quartz Healing Powers
- Rose quartz has a beneficial effect on the heart, blood, and circulation
- Find sleep with rose quartz under your pillow or by your bedside
- Placed next to the computer it can prevent headaches and eye fatigue
- Aids in fertility, sexual problems and emotional imbalances
- Brings calm and tranquility and lessens anxiety in your life
Below you’ll find more on rose quartz meaning including rose quartz gemstone color, rose quartz chakra information, rose quartz birthstone and zodiac…
Rose quartz Gemstone Color
Rose quartz Metaphysical Chakra Classification
Rose quartz Gemstone Zodiac Star Sign
Aries, Sagittarius, Pisces, Taurus, Libra
Where is Rose quartz Found?
Madagascar, Brazil, USA, Austria
We hope you found our Rose quartz Meaning article helpful! Read about many other gemstone meanings or visit our extensive crystal healing store to find rose quartz gemstones and many other healing stones!