Shiva Lingam Meaning
Shiva Lingam Meaning, Magical Properties, Shiva Lingam Healing, and more!
Shiva Lingam Meaning – History and Legend
Shiva Lingams or Narmada Lingams are oval shaped stones made of cryptocrystalline quartz. They are found in the Narmada River, (hence the name) which is one of seven holy sites of India. The stones are gathered from the river and hand polished.
The oval egg-like shape is considered a phallic symbol of Shiva, the famous Hindu god. The lingam has been used for centuries in religious practices of Hinduism, only recently is it being recognized in the West for its healing and grounding powers. The shiva lingam represents both the male and female, and is a stone of fertility.
Read on for more on Shiva Lingam meaning – Shiva Lingam properties, Shiva Lingam healing and more…
Shiva Lingam Meaning – Magical Shiva Lingam Properties
- Energize the entire chakra system
- Bring strength and enhance vitality
- Stimulate the kundalini energy (tremendous life-force energy centered at the base of the spine)
- Bring positive change and achieve self-transformation
- Unlock the path for new life
Shiva Lingam Meaning – Shiva Lingam Healing Powers
- Balance the energies of the entire body
- Treat infertility issues and impotence
- Find new-found strength and energy to go through your day
Below you’ll find more on Shiva Lingam meaning including Shiva Lingam gemstone color, Shiva Lingam chakra information, Shiva Lingam birthstone and zodiac…
Shiva Lingam Gemstone Color
Various shades of brown
Where is Shiva Lingam Found?
Narmada River, India
We hope you found our Shiva Lingam Meaning article helpful! Read about many other gemstone meanings or visit our extensive crystal healing store to find Shiva Lingam gemstones and many other healing stones!