Unakite Meaning, Magical Properties, Unakite Healing, and more!
Unakite Meaning – History and Legend
Unakite is also called epidote. It derives its name from the Greek epidosis, meaning “growing together”. Unakite is red jasper solidly bound with green epidote. This bond signifies that what comes together belongs together.
Read on for more on Unakite meaning – Unakite properties, Unakite healing and more…
Unakite Meaning – Magical Unakite Properties
- Unakite is a stone with gentle but powerful energy
- Balance your emotions and enhance your visualization skills
- Use it to locate the cause of a problem in past life healing
- Gain confidence and control in magic spell casting
- Helps with healing of abandonment and separation issues
- Find your animal guide – offers assistance in connection and reunion
- Place Unakite in any room to stimulate a calm and gentle energy
- Lift your spirits when you are down and see the true beauty in life
Unakite Meaning – Unakite Healing Powers
- Benefits the heart and circulatory system
- Aids the functions of the female reproductive system, and to a lesser degree, the male reproductive system
- Eases and comforts during pregnancy
Below you’ll find more on Unakite meaning including Unakite gemstone color, Unakite chakra information, Unakite birthstone and zodiac…
Unakite Gemstone Color
Moss green, salmon
We hope you found our Unakite Meaning article helpful! Read about many other gemstone meanings or visit our extensive crystal healing store to find Unakite gemstones and many other healing stones!