Vesuvianite Meaning, Magical Properties, Vesuvianite Healing, and more!
Vesuvianite Meaning – History and Legend
Vesuvianite or Idocrase is named for Mount Vesuvius in Italy where it was first discovered. Both the Greeks and Romans knew and used the healing powers of this mineral rich stone. It was one of the first stones to be ground into powder for its healing purposes.
Read on for more on vesuvianite meaning – vesuvianite properties, vesuvianite healing and more…
Vesuvianite Meaning – Magical Vesuvianite Properties
- Vesuvianite is a very energetic stone
- Aligns the will of the mind with the heart, bringing a completeness that is quite healthy for you
- Find courage to change and discover your true path
- Release hidden fears and phobias
- Find encouragement and enthusiasm for happiness and growth
Vesuvianite Meaning – Vesuvianite Healing Powers
- Vesuvianite is mineral-rich in calcium, magnesium and iron
- Its minerals make it ideal for cleansing and purifying the body after a lengthy illness
- Drives away fear and melancholy
Below you’ll find more on vesuvianite meaning including vesuvianite gemstone color, vesuvianite chakra information, vesuvianite birthstone and zodiac…
Vesuvianite Gemstone Color
Vesuvianite Metaphysical Chakra Classification
We hope you found our Vesuvianite Meaning article helpful! Read about many other gemstone meanings or visit our extensive crystal healing store to find vesuvianite gemstones and many other healing stones!