Labradorite Properties, Labradorite Healing and more!
Labradorite properties – History and Legend
Labradorite was discovered in Canada at the end of the eighteenth century on the Canadian peninsula of Labrador after which it was named. A Finnish variety known as spectrolite was discovered in the twentieth century. Soon Labradorite became a sought after gemstone because of its intense play of colors. It also has very good healing properties.
Read on for more on labradorite properties – labradorite healing and more…
Magical Labradorite Properties
Labradorite sparkles like fireworks and symbolizes fantasy and creativity.
- Labradorite is a stone of power
- Especially effective in realizing new ideas and potential and attracting success
- Meditate with Labradorite to stimulate the imagination and improve memory
- Strengthen your sixth sense and find your dreams and goals
Labradorite properties – Labradorite Healing Powers
- Labradorite is very effective for healing bone problems, disorders of the spine and joint problems
- Helps to alleviate arthritis and rheumatism
- Use it to stabilize your body’s own immune system
- Its calming and harmonizing effect makes it a very good stone for quick-tempered people
Below you’ll find more on labradorite properties including labradorite gemstone color, labradorite chakra information, labradorite birthstone and zodiac…
Labradorite Gemstone Color
Blue-grey with shimmering flashes of purple, blue and yellow
Labradorite Metaphysical Chakra Classification
Labradorite Gemstone Zodiac Star Sign
Labradorite Birth Stone Information
Labradorite is the birthstone for March (Ancient)
Where is Labradorite Found?
Labradorite was first discovered in Canada. It is also found in Finland, USA, Madagascar, Australia, Mexico and former Soviet Union.
We hope you found our Labradorite properties article helpful! Read about many other gemstone meanings or visit our extensive crystal healing store to find labradorite gemstones and many other healing stones!