Lapis Properties, Lapis lazuli Healing and more!
Lapis properties – History and Legend
Lapis lazuli is one of the first gemstones worn as jewelry. In Egypt, the dead were buried with a lapis lazuli scarab as it was believed to offer protection. The Egyptian funeral mask of the famous king Tutankhamen was fashioned in gold and Lapis lazuli. Cleopatra used powdered Lapis lazuli for eye shadow. The very earliest cultures treasured lapis lazuli more highly than gold.
Read on for more on lapis properties – lapis lazuli healing and more…
Magical Lapis Properties
- Lapis is a very powerful stone, symbolizing inspiration and wisdom, and should be used with care
- Meditating with lapis opens the mind and allows free and clear thinking
- Find spiritual love and integrity in relationships
- Use it to purify the mind and allow for truthfulness, openness and intuition
Lapis properties – Lapis lazuli Healing Powers
- Lapis lazuli makes the immune system stronger and helps to balance the thyroid
- Strengthens the neck and vocal chords and is effective for problems with speech and hearing
- Calms a restless mind and is helpful for anxiety and insomnia
- Find relief from pain, headaches and sinus ailments
Below you’ll find more on lapis properties including lapis lazuli gemstone color, lapis lazuli chakra information, lapis lazuli birthstone and zodiac…
Lapis lazuli Gemstone Color
Blue shades with gold specks of pyrite
Lapis lazuli Metaphysical Chakra Classification
Throat and Third Eye Chakra
Lapis lazuli Gemstone Zodiac Star Sign
Sagittarius, Virgo, Aquarius, Taurus
Lapis lazuli Birth Stone Information
Lapis Lazuli is one of the birthstones for December (with turquoise), symbolizing prosperity.
Where is Lapis lazuli Found?
Afghanistan, Myanmar, Chile, Lake Bakal
We hope you found our Lapis lazuli properties article helpful! Read about many other gemstone meanings or visit our extensive crystal healing store to find lapis lazuli gemstones and many other healing stones!